Perfect for heritage properties or homeowners wanting to achieve a traditional aesthetic with their home, our sash windows combine traditional, classic aesthetics with modern thermal performance.
Traditional design, modern performance
An ideal window for homes in conservation areas, our flush sash windows combine traditional sash technology such as pulleys and weights with contemporary technology such as double glazing. Our sash windows are fitted ‘flush’ into the frame for slimmer sightlines, creating a window that is both beautiful and extremely practical.
A range of timber effect foils available
Our uPVC flush sash windows are also available in a range of timber effect foils so that you can match to your new window seamlessly to your property. Choose from styles such as rosewood, golden oak, Irish oak and cream to create the window of your dreams.
Features of our flush sash windows
- A rated for energy efficiency as standard
- Double glazing supplied as standard to ensure excellent thermal efficiency
- Polyamide thermal barrier to enhance thermal efficiency
- Can achieve a U value as low as 1.3w/m²k
- Internally beaded uPVC for good all-round performance and value
Conservatory colour options
Choose from the colours below or choose hundreds of of RAL colours.
Please note colours are digital representations only. Please contact Phoenix Windows for a colour swatch.
- Double glazing as standard
- Triple glazing for excellent thermal insulation
- Pilkington Activ™ self-cleaning glass for reduced maintenance
- Pilkington texture glass for increased privacy
- Pilkington K glass for increased thermal efficiency
- Saint Gobain SolaGlass for improved solar gain
- A range of traditional furniture to choose from