Patio doors are a classic home improvement product, with easy opening options and increased natural light transmission. Mounted on double rollers, which slide across a stainless steel track, our patio doors are operated with just the slightest touch, making our door effortless to operate. Open up your room to the outside with a patio door today!
Add European elegance to your property with French doors
French doors combine all the practicality of patio doors with a traditional aesthetic that can bring a touch of beauty to any property. With slim sightlines and excellent thermal insulation, French doors from Phoenix can be configured to open inwards or outwards, creating an incredibly beautiful, but practical, door.
Multipoint locking as standard
Both our patio doors and our French doors are supplied with multipoint locking and toughened safety glass as standard. This ensures that your doors achieve the highest possible security when it comes to lock hardware and glazing, giving you extra peace of mind about the security of your home.
Features of our patio and French doors
- Slim line appearance for added aesthetics
- Multi-point locking fitted as standard
- Toughened safety glass installed in the double glazed unit
- Hardwearing, high impact resistant and low maintenance uPVC frames
- Thermally efficient uPVC frames
- Aluminium with internal beads for increased durability and thermal retention
- uPVC for good all-round performance and value
Patio & French door colours
Choose from the colours below or choose hundreds of of RAL colours.
Please note colours are digital representations only. To ensure you choose the right colour please contact the team to receive a colour swatch.
- Double glazing supplied as standard
- Option of triple glazing for increased energy efficiency
- Decorative and shaded glass options also available
- A large range of furniture, hinges and handles available