Composite doors from Phoenix combine the best features of uPVC, timber and aluminium to create a door that has impeccable performance, security and energy efficiency properties.
Combining a thermally insulated core with a robust fibreglass skin, composite doors from Phoenix are some of the best around today.
Impeccable security and energy efficiency
Thanks to the hybrid materials used in their design and manufacture, our composite doors have impeccable security and energy efficiency features. All of our composites use multipoint locking for enhanced levels of security. They also utilise a full length, 4mm thick aluminium lock strip on the door which further increases their security performance.
Extensive range of colours available
All of our composite doors are available in a range of versatile, all-round colour options. These include popular hues such as Grey, Cream and Chartwell Green, White, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Oak and Darkwood. Whatever your needs, there’s sure to be a colour in our wide range, guaranteed to suit the style of your property.
Features of our composite doors
- High quality GRP skin for additional weatherproofing
- Patented glazing cassette allows glass to be replaced if needed
- A choice of Yale, Fab & Fix, Winkhaus or ERA Vectis multipoint locks for excellent security
- Full length, 4mm thick, powder coated aluminium lock strip for additional security
- 7 different side panel designs to choose from
- 4 profile suites available
- Polyurethane thermally insulated core for excellent energy efficiency performance
- ‘Secured by Design’ status
- PAS24 and BS6375 approved
- Hybrid combination of wood, uPVC and aluminium components for incredibly high security and thermal performance
- Thirteen versatile colour options to choose from: Grey, Cream and Chartwell Green, White, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Oak and Darkwood and more
- Extensive range of glazing to choose from; including coloured and decorative glass
- Stainless steel furniture supplied as standard
- A wide range of additional furniture suites to choose from