A conservatory is the ultimate way to add space, light and architectural design to a domestic property. Utilising the latest energy efficiency technology, a conservatory from Phoenix breaks down the boundaries between the inside and outside, without compromising on your home’s warmth.
Bespoke conservatories constructed to your design
We can construct your conservatory to a bespoke design, allowing you to give your new space the ultimate personal touch. Designing a bespoke conservatory is also the perfect way to ensure your new structure seamlessly matches the existing aesthetic of your property.
Energy efficient design
All of our conservatories are designed with energy efficiency in mind. We offer a range of glazing options that can enhance the overall thermal performance of your conservatory, such as self-cleaning glass like Pilkington Activ™ Blue and Saint Gobain SolaGlass for improved solar transmission. A conservatory from Phoenix will offer a stable temperature all year round.
- Perfect way to increase living space
- Available in a range of traditional and modern designs to suit your home
- Large glazed areas and slim sightlines allow maximum sunlight into a room
- Bespoke conservatory design and installation service available to completely personalise your build
- Modern design provides excellent thermal efficiency: no more extremes of heat
Conservatory material options
- Aluminium with internal beading for increased durability and thermal retention
- uPVC for good all-round performance and value
Conservatory colour options
Choose from the colours below or choose hundreds of of RAL colours.
Please note colours are digital representations only. Please contact Phoenix Windows for a colour swatch.
Conservatory glazing options
- Polycarbonate roof as standard
- Upload to a glass roof for improved energy efficiency and solar gain
- Better heat and glare control with SolaGlass
- A range of additional glazing such as tinted and self-cleaning glass also available